Access to the library includes:
- The lobby, 9am-5:45pm Monday-Friday & 10am-4:45pm Saturday, which includes self service public computer use, copying, scanning and printing and wifi access. Call the library to make an appointment if you need computer help, 830.438.4864.
- Drive up reserve pickup: 9am-6pm Monday-Friday & 10am-5pm Saturday. Please wait until you've been notified before coming for your reserves.
- Browsing in the library Tuesdays, Thursdays and every other Saturday (first Saturday is August 29) 10am-5pm, 10am-11am is senior hour on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Drop off returns at the drive up chutes during the open hours or at the lower box when the gates are closed. Wifi is available on the patios when building is closed.
Masks are still required in all areas accessible to the public
Please continue to use our drive up and virtual services!
- Place holds in the catalog and pick them up from our drive-thru window
- Use WiFi in Meeting Room A, on our patios, from the parking lot, or in the Butterfly garden
- Check out our online resources for eBooks, eAudiobooks, language learning, streaming video and much more!
- Don’t know what to read next or want a book bundle for kids? Fill out this Questionnaire to get a personalized reading list recommendation.
- Register for virtual programs and classes at our Online Calendar. It’s not too late to participate in our Summer Reading activities!