MFP Library Hold Lockers
Mammen Family Public Library offers hold lockers outside the library gates so you can pick up your reserved items any time of day or night! They are located by the drop boxes under the covered space outside the library gates.
HOW TO USE
- Place a hold in the online catalog. (You can also make your hold request in person or over the phone!)
- From the drop down, select the MFPL Locker as your pickup location.
- You will receive an e-mail or text notification when your request is available.
- At the locker, you will scan your library card or use the touchscreen to enter your library card number. Next, enter your PIN (generally your last name).
- Once you’ve submitted your account information correctly, a locker will open for you to retrieve your items. Items are automatically checked out to you as soon as the locker door(s) open!
- Remove all items before closing the locker and select “Done” on the touchscreen. Enjoy your item(s)!