Access to the library building is currently limited to the lobby area
• Masks are still required in all areas accessible to the public
• Voting will take place at the library as planned. Please come in the front door.
• The lobby of the building will be open for:
o Unassisted computer use - login using your library card or call the library for a guest pass at 830.438.4864.
o Self service copying, scanning and print-from-home - we will not be able to give change for the copier at this time
o Assisted computer help is available by appointment - call 830.438.4864.
Please continue to use our drive up and virtual services!
• Place holds in the catalog and pick them up from our drive-thru window
• Use WiFi on our patios, from the parking lot, or in the Butterfly garden
• Check out our online resources for eBooks, eAudiobooks, language learning, streaming video and much more!
• Don’t know what to read next or want a book bundle for kids? Fill out this Questionnaire to get a personalized reading list recommendation.
•Register for virtual programs and classes at our Online Calendar. It’s not too late to participate in our Summer Reading activities!
Still have questions? Need help accessing resources or placing holds? Contact the library via email (email@example.com), phone 830.438.4864, or text 830.468.6390