Friends of the BARLD
A Friend of the Bulverde Area Rural Library District is a person who shares a common desire to perpetuate the growth and to promote the interest and the welfare of the Mammen Family Public Library as a cultural and educational asset to the area by supporting fund raising, activities and events sponsored by the Friends of the Library.
– to promote public use of the Mammen Family Public Library.
– to develop appreciation of its value as a cultural and educational asset to the community.
– to supplement library services and materials beyond the library’s normal operating budget.
– and to encourage the extension and improvement of its services.
The corporation also supplements the library’s mission to provide an environment that inspires a life-long love of learning with programs and activities that make available educational and cultural opportunities not normally accessible to members of the community.
- FOL Election Notice
- Organization of the Friends
- Annual Meeting
Book Nook – Maria Kellar/Linda Quintero/Mary Pettit
Book and Author Luncheon – Suzanne Kratz/Deborah Halsted
Butterfly Garden – Vickie King/Helen Kent
ECommunications – Linda Quintero
Excursions – Donna Harris
Grants – Deborah Halsted/Dale Pillow
Historian – Nancee Vincent
Hospitality – Athena Houghtaling
Membership – Gene Carnicom
Member Outreach – Deborah Halsted
S.T.A.G.E. – Susan Shapiro